четверг, 11 сентября 2014 г.

First lesson

     Hello! My name is Ira. And I can say with a great honour, that I'm a student of Ostrog academy. And it's my first attempts to write some feelings and thinks here.
     A few days ago I had my first lesson in Vocabulary of Modern. I want to make a brief summary of the lesson. Without a strong criticism I can say, Vocabulary of Modern was a classic example how to teach students in an unusual way. The first exercise was to draw a poster "I love Ukraine"(you can see the picture under this post). As for me it was so interesting start of the lesson. And all familiar faces were writing some wishes about the future of Ukraine. What is more, it was great to read similar thinks, a lot of them were connected with the war in Ukraine. Moreover, everyone agreed that the fire which broke out should go out. Doing this activity, at the classroom was an utter chaos, but it was great. Then we played the game, rules was to say your favourite word in English. It was easy and didn't take any considerable difficulties. Next, we wrote our aims which we want to reach after studying this course, it took some real effort.
    To sum up, this lesson brought me a lot of great feelings and I was happy to get knowing such a good teacher as our. Furthermore, the main concern for me is to reach success in studying this course.
P.S: Thank you for your reading =)

1 комментарий:

  1. You gave deep insight into your emotions and feelings you experienced during your first lesson. I hope your interest to studying burst into flames and will spread to another as quickly as forest fires without considerable difficulty.

    ОтветитьУдалить