воскресенье, 19 октября 2014 г.

Academy Day

Have you ever thought what makes you happy? I think, yes of course. Everyone of us surely had been in an extraordinary situation where in we best exhibited our best qualities. How we achieve happiness can be different for each one of us. Our passions, expectations, life experiences, and even our personalities all contribute to the level of contentment we experience in our lives. All days are not the same, some can be boring while some can be really exciting and leave an indelible impression on your mind, I am describing one of those days which bears in my mind. Life is a blessing thus every moment of your life has to be lived to the fullest. The most remarkable event in this month was an Academy Day (but about it later).
Incidentally, one year ago, I was a different person. I had a dream to study in Kiev, but life is an unpredictable thing. Now, I’m studying in Ostrog academy – in place, where I’ve never wanted to be. And with a great honour I can say that I’m very happy to be here. By the way, I found people who change my point of view, change myself and simply make my life better and happier. We celebrated together anniversary of our alma-mater.
Despite the fact that since the founding of the university has been more than four centuries, since the revival she was 20 years old. Having entered to the territory of academy, I felt an old powerful spirit of this place. In any case, everything was decorated in blue-yellow colours. In the afternoon there was a concert of pianist Etella Chupryk, then was a flashmob – held on the stadium. After official part at the academy park was a fair where was an utter chaos and a small concert, where all familiar faces showed their talents.
Finally, Academy Day is a remarkable event not only for Academy, but also for this small city. Thanks for organizers who put real efforts for a successful anniversary celebration. It was a classic example of a great highlight, which wasn’t ill-prepared or underworked. At the end of the day everyone was ecstatic and went home with a smile on a face.
You can see my article here: http://bit.ly/11XkDSN

3 комментария:

  1. Nice photos!))The anniversary was delighting. It seems to me did no such things last year apart from the flesh mob! As for me, it was a great honor to take part in its organizing this year!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Ira, I was stunned after reading your article:) What can I say? This year Academy Day had a great success as I was saying because our university is the second time in the Book of Records Ukraine.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. You said that you found people who changed your point of view. Do you think it’s good that someone has such strong influence on you?

    ОтветитьУдалить